- More than 2 years of IOS experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering and related fields;
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming, design standards and software engineering;
- Have done some offline feature
- Knowledge in some database
- Have worked with build and automation tools;
- Experience with device tracking, geofencing, GCM, Firebase
- Excellent knowledge in Swift language.
- Knowledge with technologies such as fastlane, cocoapods, push notifications, core data, etc.
- Experience with the App Store distribution process.
- Be comfortable with applying the Apple guidelines.
- AutoLayout experience.
- Experience with automated testing.
- To be able to learn new work tools quickly and on their own;
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Design and build advanced applications for the IOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources, APIs and local storage
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency